- IEEE iThings/CPSCom 2011 Main Features:
*** 5 Keynote Speeches given by distinguished researchers and practitioners
*** 1 Industrial Summit chaired by IBM Fellow
*** 2 Research Panels
*** 2 Main Conferences and 8 Workshops
*** 30 Technical Sessions
- Final Program is announced [PDF; 2.5M]
- Call for Participation
- Advance/Basic Registration is available, see here.
- Conference Program at a Glance, see here.
- Conference venue/hotel announced; to book a hotel room (with discount rate) by September 15, 2011, see here.
- FIVE distinguished keynote speakers: Junliang Chen (Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China), Claudio Cioffi-Revilla (George Mason University, USA), Ning Zhong (Maebashi Institute of Technology, Japan), Yihong Qi (DBJ Technologies, Canada), and Julien Bourgeois (University of Franche-Comte, France), see here.
- Camera Ready Paper Submission Instructions are available, see here. Final paper submission deadline: 26 August.
- Registration instructions are posted, see here.
- The lists of accepted papers are available (see Accepted Papers).
- Author notifications have been sent out.
- Due to some missing reviews, author notification is postponed to 7 August.
- Extended versions of a number of selected papers will be published in SCI-indexed international journals.
- The proceedings will be published by IEEE Computer Society (EI indexed).
- 05/20/11: Call for Papers: submission deadline extended to 15 June.
- 05/10/11: The workshop PhoneCom 2011 (International Workshop on Sensing, Networking, Computing with Smartphones) is online, see here.
- 05/10/11: The workshop ReISOC 2011 (International Workshop on Resilience and ICT for Secure Open Cities) is online, see here.
- 05/10/11: The conference APESER 2011 (The 5th Asia-Pacific Embedded Systems Education and Research Conference) is online, see here.
- 05/10/11: The workshop UUMA 2011 (The 2nd International Workshop on Universal User Modeling and Applications) is online, see here.
- 05/01/11: The workshop TFWS 2011 (International Workshop on the Trend and Future of Web Science) is online, see here.
- 05/01/11: The workshop TESL 2011 (International Workshop on Technology-Enhanced Social Learning) is online, see here.
- 04/01/11: Call for workshop proposal: deadline extended to 20 April.
- 03/20/11: The submission system is open now.
- 02/01/11: The Call for Papers and Call for Workshop Proposals are posted.
- 02/01/11: The website of CPSCom 2011 is online: CPSCom.org.
- 01/01/11: IEEE CPSCom 2011 will be held in conjunction with iThings 2011: The 2011 IEEE International Conference on Internet of Things (http://ieee-iot.org).
CPSCom 2011 is the 4th edition of the successful IEEE International Conferences on Cyber, Physical and Social Computing (CPSCom), previously held as CPSCom 2010 (Hangzhou, China, December 18-20, 2010), CyberSocialCom 2009 (Hangzhou, China, November, 2009) and CPSC 2009 (Brisbane, Australia, July, 2009). It will be an exciting international forum for researchers to exchange the information regarding advancements in the state of the art and practice of cyber, physical and social computing, as well as to identify the emerging research topics and define the future.